The curriculum is based on State Government of Tamilnadu.
Primary Level : (Primary I – V)
- At the primary level the curriculum strengthens the developmental skills which are fortified through the two language pattern of Tamil/Hindi, English, Mathematics, General science, Social studies, General Hindi, Sanskrit, Home Economics, General Knowledge and Computer Education.
- Moral values are instilled through value education.
- The over all development, interests and talents are brought out by an Inter- disciplinary approach and activities of Physical & Health Education Music, Art & craft and a reading program( during library hours).
- Our plan ensures that all children are equipped to meet their potential. Extra study sessions and personal care time have been built in to the school timetable each week
- Assessment is ongoing and varied. Examinations and tests are paramount and are supported by children’s portfolios, written, oral tasks, objective type tests as well as teacher observations
- Grading sessions take place every four weeks (a month) and Grades are awarded for both achievement and effort
- Formal examinations take place thrice a year (Summative I, II & III)
- An Assessment card is sent to parents every month and a more comprehensive report is sent out at the end of every term. These reports detail academic attainment, Personal Development, Participation in activities & Behavior in school
- The school week provides every student with a balanced educational program including 40 periods of class tutorial per week includes co-scholastic areas such as Sporting & Yoga, Computing, Creative art etc.,
A weekly assembly for the whole school brings everyone together as a large family to share experiences and to reflect on the aims of the school.